Hidden In Costa Rica Travel And Living




Hotel Reservation Packages Deal, International Airport, Vacations Kids And Pets.

Travel Worldwide, Las Vegas NV Nevada Hotel.
Not really hiding.
But, I've lived my life in Costa Rica for almost five years now and I "feel" hidden.
I guess that is because I am that
particular type of gal, I usually just keep to myself, out of trouble, drama, and so forth, nothing new to me.
I do get out, just randomly.
My life in Costa Rica is much different than where I am from, and I will always feel that way here. I did have cultural shock for about a year.

I am must more adjusted now. Anyways, my nickname is
JenRen (but, just call me Jennie or Jen) and I live in a tiny country town, along the Pacific Coast.
Sometimes I love it dearly here, and other days I hate it with a vengeance.

Usually, somewhere in between, but much closer to the love side.
So, I guess you could say I have a love - hate relationship with a place??
I will get into all of the past, present, and future negatives and positives later. Who doesn't have those anywhere in the world? I adore looking at and taking photos.
I also love cats, domestic and wild, A LOT! So, how about pics of my pet felines for now, Enjoy!